Learning Technologies Tradeshow
Suncoast ASTD and the E-Learning Special Interest Group invite you to join us on Thursday, July 17th for a special technology fair.
Would you like to learn more about social media tools? Would you like to see an e-learning authoring tool in action? Have you thought about starting a blog?
Whether you are a technical aficionado or a pure novice, you'll enjoy visiting the different stations, seeing technology tools like these in action, and talking to the people who use them every day.
You can mill about the room, spending as much or as little time as each station as you want, enjoy some heavy hors d'oeuvres, and have a chance to network with your peers.
The featured technology:
- Social media sites (LinkedIn, Twitter, SlideShare, EyeJot)
- E-learning authoring tools (Storyline, Captivate, Lectora, Studio)
- Learning management systems (Moodle, Cornerstone OnDemand)
- Web Conferencing platforms (GoToMeeting)
- Video Editing tools (Camtasia)
- Blogging platforms (WordPress)
- Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint and Outlook)
Registration, networking, and food open at 6:00 pm. The stations open at 6:30 p.m. The event runs until 8:30 p.m.
Through Wednesday, July 16:
- Chapter Members: $40
- Guests: $45
- New Membership: $75 (use this registration to purchase a new annual membership AND a meeting registration)
On Thursday, July 17, registration will be available at the door to the event for $55.
The Centre Club, 123 S Westshore Blvd #8, Tampa, FL 33609
Should you have any questions about this event, please contact Nick Elkins at email@example.com.
Would you like to sponsor the event?
If you're interested in purchasing a sponsorship for this event, please contact Nick Elkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paid registrations cancelled 7 days prior to the event can be credited to a future meeting. Please send your request for a credit via email to Vicky@wildpalms.com no later than 7 days prior to the event. Due to the costs, no credits can be given inside the 72 hour window. You may, however, have a colleague attend in your place if a last-minute conflict keeps you from attending.
Thank you, ASTD Suncoast Chapter