Game the System™
The Basics of How and Why to Gamify your Training Programs
Presented by Monica Cornetti – www.monicacornetti.com
Wouldn’t it be great to know how to introduce a gaming dimension to the corporate training you design or offer? What would it look like to include game elements such as points, levels, challenges, rewards, and leaderboards… to drive participation, engagement, retention and achieve a measurable ROI?
In this workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Identify the current best practices in gamification
- Avoid 4 major mistakes when planning your gamified experience
- Upgrade your organization’s training and help desk services through gaming scenarios
- Discover the 5 essential steps to developing a successful Gamification program
- Approach gamification from a practical viewpoint for your organization
Gamification of real-world training and development is a powerful technique which can motivate people and help generate loyalty to your organization, its products, and its message. At its core, Gamification is about finding the fun in the things that we have to do.
This session will give you tips, tools, and techniques so that you can use gameful motivation to engage your learners. It’s like getting a gold star for a good job… only better.