Position Title: Senior Instructional Designer
Become part of a team that’s solving the biggest problems in cybersecurity and helping keep the world’s largest and most elite brands safer from cyber threats. At ReliaQuest, we don’t just have a culture – we have a powerful mindset based on our core values of being accountable, helpful, adaptable, and focused. We invest in top talent by offering generous benefits, competitive salaries, world-class training, and endless opportunities for advancement. Whether it’s our customers, our partners, or our colleagues, we are all in, every day. We believe security is a team sport, learn more about how you can take the field!
The Senior Instructional Designer will work closely with team leads across the organization to identify, plan and develop learning experiences across the organization This individual will also be in charge to help measure training outcomes to report to the team. They are joining a fast-paced organization where they can quickly make an impact on learning in the organization.
· Assists in the development of strategies and approaches for new learning initiatives.
· Map out training plans, design and develop training programs (outsourced or in-house)
· Maintain updated curriculum database and training records.
· Assess instructional effectiveness and summarize evaluation reports determining the impact of training on employee skills and how it affects KPIs.
· With direction and assistance, creates and manages project plans/timelines for material development.
· Designs and develops instructionally sound curriculum for learning materials, including tools, job aids, instructor-led training, and self-study materials.
· Identify internal and external training programs to address competency gaps.
· Design and prepare educational aids and training materials such as manuals, videos, and handbooks.
· Map out training plans for individual employees.
· Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, and on-the-job coaching.
· Track and report on training outcomes
· Bachelor’s degree is required.
· Over 5 years experience working as an instructional designer
· Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
· Experience with one or more of the following: Camtasia, Storyline, Captivate, Adobe Illustrator
· Experience with managing at least one learning management system such as Litmos, Canvas, Blackboard.
· Experience with gamification of learning a plus.
· Understanding of learning evaluation and measurement principles and ability to apply those principles.
· Ability to demonstrate exemplary Attitude, Energy and Effort.
Contact Darcy Goshorn email@example.com for more information about this opportunity.
PO Box 273114
Tampa, FL 33688