Position Title: Learning & Development Specialist
With more than 200 active projects, a 33-acre national headquarters, a 100,000-square-foot distribution center, and accumulative revenue exceeding $2 billion, Power Design is one of the top electrical contractors in the United States. Having recently opened a 16,000-square-foot training center used for core training and hands-on simulation experiences to provide real-life applications, Power Design is in the forefront of innovative training practices and techniques.
Recognized by Inc. Magazine and Fortune Magazine as a Best Place to Work, and by the Associated Builders and Contractors organization as an Accredited Quality Contractor, we know our success as a company is measured by the individual achievements of our team members. That's why we invest the time and resources to help every team member succeed. With personalized career coaching, technical skills development and management training programs, you'll find a career path that's right for you at Power Design.
Mission: To be the most trusted name in the industry, we will deliver quality service, build lasting relationships and hold ourselves accountable. We aspire to create a future that reflects a passion for what we do.
As the Learning and Development Specialist, you’ll be an integral part of a team responsible for growing our company’s greatest assets – our employees! Based out of our corporate headquarters in sunny St. Petersburg, Florida, you’ll collaborate with a variety of Subject Matter Experts, external partners, and business leaders to develop and implement effective, innovative and scalable learning solutions aligned with role-based competencies and business strategies.
· Consult with SMEs and others to design and develop instructor led, self-study, online and blended instructional solutions that meet learning objectives and effectively engage the learner.
· Facilitate instructor led workshops and blended learning solutions.
· Source and recommend vendors and other external partners to design, develop, and / or deliver learning solutions.
· Analyze and drive effectiveness and efficiency of Learning and Development solutions.
· Administer training metrics, program evaluation, ROI and tracking training programs.
· Capture and analyze data for continuous improvement of processes.
· Perform all other duties as assigned which may become necessary to support departmental/organizational objectives.
· Bachelor’s degree (instructional design, curriculum development, organizational development, or other related field) and three (3) years of facilitation experience required.
· 3+ years of measurable success in the field of training, including learning, design and development and adult education/learning styles.
· Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills with an ability to prioritize workloads and demonstrated flexibility in managing multiple tasks and deadlines.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with various audiences through written and verbal means with an ability to individualize/customize the mode of material presented based on the needs and abilities of the audience.
· Ability to establish ownership and independently drive assigned initiatives through to completion on time while meeting and exceeding expectations.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
· Demonstrate and uphold all of Power Design’s core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and growth.
PO Box 273114
Tampa, FL 33688