The Bay Area's Premier Association for Senior Human Resources Development Professionals!
Frameworks and Models for Improving Organization Performance
Friday, Sept 20th
Breakfast & Networking: 8:00 -9:00 am, Program: 9:00 – 11:00 am
Location: Safety Harbor Spa
Presented by: Bob Danna, Director, Bersin by Deloitte.
In the last 10+ years, the term ‘Talent Management’ has emerged as a means of describing a variety of interrelated processes and practices associated with developing people. In the last 10 years, Bersin by Deloitte has established themselves has one of the leading research and consulting organizations addressing the best practices in Talent Management.
Bersin has delineated the practice areas within Talent Management (e.g. Leadership Development, Succession Management, Performance Management, etc.).
· For each practice area, they’ve developed conceptual Frameworks that describe processes within the practice area, and Maturity Models that show how to evaluate one’s progress in each area.
· You’ll be introduced to their overall Talent Management model, and then we’ll explore the following two practice areas in greater depth.
· We’ll explore the detailed components of Bersin’s Leadership Development Framework and how the components fit with the other Talent processes.
- We’ll use the High-Impact Leadership Maturity Model to discuss the six leading practices of leadership development, and self-assess your organization’s maturity level. The exercise will help you to identify strengths and opportunities to move your organization up to the next level of maturity.
Learning & Development
- This Learning & Development Maturity Model defines the characteristics of ‘high-impact’ training functions at each of the four levels of maturity.
· We’ll learn the important aspects of L & D functions at each level, identify where your organization currently resides, and consider how to get where you’d like to go.
You can expect to get a new level of insight and clarity into these Talent Management areas and guidance in moving coherently forward in your organization. You will also be given access to information related to these two practice areas and other Bersin research.
Bersin by Deloitte delivers research-based people strategies designed to help leaders and their organizations in their efforts to deliver exceptional business performance. They provide HR professionals with the information and tools they need to:
- design and implement leading practice solutions
- benchmark against others
- develop their staff, and
- select and implement systems.
More than 5,000 organizations worldwide use their research and consulting to guide their HR, talent and learning strategies
Bob Danna will be presenting to us remotely via Webinar technology.
Program Fee (includes breakfast) - $35
- Register by September 17th /Prepay online: www.astdsuncoast.org. Go to Events; OR register to pay by credit, cash, or check at the door: srhrd.com link from the home page/left column
- We are discontinuing the option to register by email or phone.
Cancellations must be made by end of business September 17th or you will be subject to the program fee.