OD SIG's purpose
is to provide a forum for
both internal and external practitioners in OD and performance consulting to acquire and share knowledge of experiences, best practices, trends, and methodologies/tools
in the OD profession.
Thanks to out hosts:
Dr. George Valcourt
To attend RSVP to email@example.com
Organization Culture: "how-to" through the neuroscientist's lens
Research shows organizational culture as a prime determinant of the organization's ultimate success or failure.
The "how-to" questions:
•1. How do you determine what that culture should be and how to get there?
•2. How do you measure and quantify your progress?
•3. How do you align leadership practices with the organization's critical needs?
In this session we will hear from Diane Alexander, a studied neuroscience specialist, about tools and practices for taking an organization to the next level of performance.
* Learn how an organization's culture directly impacts the bottom line and its long term sustainability
* Experience use of tools that enable you to easily measure and quantify the specific culture your organization needs for future success
* Discover new processes to assess the leadership competencies that will be most critical for your organization's future culture
* Expand your knowledge about powerful tools that will enable you to assess individual learning needs to precisely design training programs for enhanced learning and improved performance
Diane Alexander is President of The MindWorks Inc. With graduate degrees in neuroscience, psychology, business, and practical international business experience, Diane brings tools and information for immediate application. Diane also does regular guest appearances on CMH/Fox TV and national radio, writes a national business column called "The Executive Brain" and her book "Break-out Creativity" is required reading for many corporations.
Bring your questions and experiences (especially re culture efforts and neuroscience applications) for Diane, who has engaged our group many times in the past with her skills in application.
Our guest speaker Diane Alexander has been with our group before... so prepare for some good interaction and discussion. This session like all others will demonstrate techniques used by OD professionals.
* RSVP (helps us prepare!) to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Do simple pre-work
* Arrive at 9am
* Start time will be at 9:15 a.m.
Our time & location:
Friday, March 1
Networking 9:00 AM
Program: 9:15 AM - Noon
National Louis University
4950 West Kennedy Boulevard