Janet Foster, VP, of the Society of Emotional Intelligence, National Chapter Development and Board Member, Former SoEI, Tampa President and Chair. VP, Senior Career Coach, Lee Hecht Harrison, Tampa
Emotional Intelligence and your success! Learn practical steps to enhance your emotional intelligence as a coach, trainer and leader with in your organization. In this discussion you will take away four components that lead to success!
- · EQI- 2.0 Model, MHS (Multi-Health Systems), an Emotional Intelligence assessment
- · Learn how emotional intelligence enhances your coaching techniques
- · Develop your emotional intelligence as a trainer and leader
- · SoEI Visit emotional intelligence to your organization
To Learn more about the SoEI
Visit the society's web site at: http://www.soeitampa.org
Janet Foster is a VP, Senior Career Coach, for Lee Hecht Harrison in Tampa, Florida, where she is responsible for the design and delivery of a wide array of career transition management services. Janet has extensive one-on-one career coaching experience with all levels of employees in transition including C-level executives.
She has been involved in the career transition management field for over 15 years and has managed corporate career centers for Fortune 500 companies. Janet has worked and traveled nationally through the process of start-up to shut down of these facilities for multiple organizations spanning financial services, manufacturing, high-tech, health care, pharmaceutical and consumer products industries.
Her expertise in career consulting, assessment, corporate workforce training, facilitation of Job Search Work teams, networking, job connections, research, and rapid establishment of corporate career centers, has earned her exceptional experience in managing and staffing career centers, and delivering corporate quality training.
Janet has a Bachelor’s degree in Human Development, and a Masters of Science Degree in Career Life Time Planning.
Specialties: • Local & Global talent Develop Leader in connecting people to jobs and helping individuals improve performance.
• Partner’s with local workforce to develop, engage and retain critical talent.
• Manages events that increase ability to retain brand equity, reputation and your best people through, pre-event planning, workforce productivity, redeployment and transition services.
• Help identify, assimilate, assess and develop current and future leaders.