eLearning Brothers presents...
Designing Engaging eLearning
Professional Development Event
Presented by Misty Harding
What Will You Get?
1. Over $1000 worth of training in two days.
2. Lunch both days
3. Practical tools and techniques to build engaging eLearning
Who Should Attend?
Our training is geared towards designers and developers who may not have received a lot of formal training around what successful eLearning looks like. Are you struggling to use the tools and have difficulty with designing more than what amounts to interactive PowerPoint presentations? Do you struggle with how to convert material that was traditionally classroom based (or topics or methods that are usually taught in the classroom like soft skills or sales training) to an eLearning format? Then THIS is the session for you!
Offering practical models, templates, examples, job aids, work-shopping and feedback to help build the skills to successfully design common eLearning components such as course openers, practice activities, presentational pages, scenarios, etc., in an engaging way, regardless of the tool used. Learn how to apply these skills to help stand out designer and build a portfolio and grow in their career.
What Will You Learn?
Specifically you'll learn:
1. How to convert material that was traditionally classroom based
2. Learn practical models, templates, examples, job aids, work-shopping and feedback to build skills
3. Includes how to use common eLearning components (ex. course openers, practice activities, presentational pages, scenarios, etc.)
has provided classroom space at the following location:
5201 West Kennedy Blvd
Tampa, FL 33609