Solving the Puzzle of Great Facilitation
We will discover twenty of the “best practices” in the art and science of facilitation, in a friendly, fun environment.
Come planning to learn, ask and share.Attend this event if:
- The audience is asking you questions causes you to perspire.
- Facing hostile crowds with more business experience could be in your future.
- You are more comfortable writing than speaking.
- It has been a long time since your last facilitation.
- You are used to “your classroom” but not this upcoming strange venue.
At this interactive event, arrange the following puzzle pieces with the group to help you be your best!
- Preparation before the event
- Room dynamics
- Audience engagement
- When something unexpected happens
- Anxiety and nerves what's a speaker to do
Meet our Facilitator Jim Barr:
Jim Barr, Just in Time Facilitation, LLC has been in the training world since 1998.
Almost every week Jim is helping a new audience facing a change in their work environment. He helps them accept and embrace the “new change” in their work life with respect, humor and empathy.
Jim is a Contract Facilitator / Consultant / Coach
He is also an MBTI Certified Facilitator (watch the short video)
Jim Barr an MBTI Facilitator
The MBTI Certified Practitioner logo is a trademark or registered trademark of the MBTI Trust, Inc., in the United States and other countries.
Watch this short video of Jim The Puzzle Master:
You can contact Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org